The New Binary Press Anthology of Irish Writing will bring together poetry and prose from some of Ireland's finest writers, both established and emerging.
New Binary Press is a modern publisher that has retained traditional ideals, blending innovative and time-honoured methods of publication in an effort to bring new and established writers to more readers. All of our titles are published in both print and digital formats, maximising the potential for our authors to reach new, wider, more diverse audiences. New Binary Press publishes both emerging and established authors alike. We offer high quality literature across a number of genres, both fiction and non-fiction.
New Binary Press has thus far published three titles:
The New Binary Press Anthology of Poetry: Volume I
Chance, by John Saunders
Unexplained Fevers, by Jeannine Hall Gailey
Our books can be found here
It is our hope that The New Binary Press Anthology of Irish Writing will build on these projects, by bringing together some of Ireland's finest creative writing under the New Binary Press imprint.
Funding will be used to cover editorial, production and dissemination costs, with the book scheduled to be released towards the end of 2013.
For further details on New Binary Press, see our website
The anthology will be published in print, and across multiple digital platforms.
SUBMISSIONS ARE WELCOME
Submissions for the anthology are welcome, and will be considered until September 1st, 2013. Please send poetry (no more than five poems) or short fiction (one story, of max length 3,000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or see our website
- Send your submissions to email@example.com
- Set the Subject to either 'Irish Writing - Poetry' or 'Irish Writing - Fiction'
- Do not submit more than six poems, or one short story (max 3,000 words)
- Flash fiction will be considered
- Do not submit poetry and short fiction
- Only unpublished works will be considered
- DO NOT submit work that is under consideration elsewhere
- Submit all work in either .doc, .docx or .rtf format
- Send submissions as a single file
- Include, within the same file, a third-person biographical note, as well as a cover note detailing any relevant publications (new unpublished writers will also be considered) and literary accomplishments, as well as e-mail and postal address
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 1st, 2013
- Editors to be announced (this is to ensure that submissions aren't tailored to editorial tastes)